Eurofactor supports you abroad
Thanks to its presence in Europe and North Africa, Eurofactor can support the growth of companies that export and/or are based abroad.
With locations in 7 countries, Eurofactor works together with the banking networks of the Crédit Agricole group in Europe and the Mediterranean Basin, Crédit Agricole CIB and specialised international bodies to meet the requirements of the Group's customers across borders.
For factoring, Eurofactor's international entities can help local businesses manage their portfolio of export and domestic receivables with competitive products that are tailored to the local market conditions. For French exporters, Eurofactor proposes a global export factoring solution: financing receivables, covering customer risks, accounts and accounting management.
Eurofactor makes it possible to administer operations in a way that is tailored to local requirements and to their customers' business activity, thus securing their growth abroad.
EXPORT FACTORING: EUROFACTOR'S EXPERT KNOW-HOW
• Assigned receivables financed within 24 hours
• Dunning and collection in the local language
• Understanding and respect of local laws, commercial constraints and practices
• Information on debtor credit-worthiness and risk analysis of foreign buyers
• Real time monitoring of export client accounts
• Servicing 70 countries
• A single administrative contact
80,000 CUSTOMERS ABROAD
- 5.9 billion IN OUTSTANDING ABROAD
Figures as of the end of 2013